The upcoming StarCrossed may scratch the itch of many console gamers, especially those with younger family members stuck at home right now. The game is described as a Magical Girl Action Arcade game with two player co-op and five playable characters. Over the course of the game, characters will show their unique personalities, develop relationships, and enjoy a Story Mode full of sparkles and spaaaacceeee!
The game seems to be an evolution of bullet-hell and pong with a unique art style and some stunning visuals. The game will launch on April 29 for under $10 USD. StarCrossed, developed by Contigo Games and Whitethorn Digital, launched on Steam to overwhelmingly positive reception, currently siting at a comfortable positive rating.
The game will feature:
- Cast of 5 playable characters to choose from, each with their own unique ultimate ability!
- Designed from the ground up for two player local co-op! Split controller offers the option for solo play or an even cozier two player experience.
- Get competitive with Arcade Mode, featuring a global high score leaderboard!
- Replayable Story Mode: With ten different pair combinations to choose from, experience different versions of the Guardian’s quest to save the Nova Galaxy.
- Original soundtrack of magical and spacey tunes, composed by PearlPixel!
A PS4 release is scheduled for later this year as well. If you want to start playing the game now you can do so by buying through Steam, itch.io, or the Humble Store.
Sometimes we use affiliate links in our media. All links support the site and help keep food on the table and servers running. We will keep and updated list of affiliates on each article. Humble Store, GameNerdz.com. If you like what we do, shop though our link and help support the site. (Ads are being removed around the start of May).
For the latest in gaming and entertainment, be sure to like Gaming Historia on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also support us via Patreon, which allows us to create better content for our audience.